PC or console?

What kind of gaming chair do you use? What is your favorite platform, and why is it PC? #pcmasterrace
Princess MeowsePad
Keeper of Mr. Obons
Cash on hand: Locked

PC or console?

Postby Princess MeowsePad » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:01 pm

That's neat. :) World of Warcraft is a lot different now than it used to be. I never really got into the game personally.
0 x
#shrimpapioverthrow

The Dinkster
Aspiring Professional NEET

PC or console?

Postby The Dinkster » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Recently, the only console I've even played is ps3, and my ps3 constantly has issues.
PC is always faithful to me, and I play it so much more.
0 x
G O T T A
B L A S T

Zion
Citizen

PC or console?

Postby Zion » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:24 am

I've always preferred the consoles to be honest. I enjoy PC by all means it's incredible haha But to offend all you PC purest I actually like my console based gaming experience than I do my computer. I know all the PC'ers are like this emoji ===> :O
0 x

Princess MeowsePad
Keeper of Mr. Obons

PC or console?

Postby Princess MeowsePad » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:31 am

Zion wrote:Source of the post I've always preferred the consoles to be honest. I enjoy PC by all means it's incredible haha But to offend all you PC purest I actually like my console based gaming experience than I do my computer. I know all the PC'ers are like this emoji ===> :O

:O :O :O :O :O :O

Whatever makes you happy, though. :)
0 x
#shrimpapioverthrow

bcookieface
Citizen

PC or console?

Postby bcookieface » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:32 am

I will always be loyal to console
0 x

Nate
Citizen

PC or console?

Postby Nate » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:56 am

Roselillya wrote:Source of the post
Princess MeowsePad wrote:Source of the post
Roselillya wrote:Source of the post I like PC gaming, mainly because im a blizzard fanboy and I can use two monitors and put a show on on the other, or have a chat open, or go on forums....

I take it you're a World of Warcraft player then, eh? Nate has also played World of Warcraft quite a bit, so maybe you guys can hook up on there sometime. XD Use to from the start to the end of lich king, then I quit. I play every other Blizzard game though!

I've played WoW for years. I started in Burning Crusade and my favorite xpac so far has always been Wrath of the Lich King. That encounter with him on heroic was insane with my guilds lower item levels. It took us weeks to clear him! My 2nd favorite expansion, very in likeliness with Wrath, was Pandaria. Red tailed pandas, unf unf. :P
0 x

Maroon Caludin
Citizen

PC or console?

Postby Maroon Caludin » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Console for me. I don't play a lot of PC games. Though I did enjoy FFXI and WoW for a while. Consoles just have more games that interest me. But never was into computer games a ton.
0 x

Ashley
Citizen

PC or console?

Postby Ashley » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:03 pm

Console gaming basically it's how I grew up playing games in general
0 x

Malcolm
Citizen

PC or console?

Postby Malcolm » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:46 pm

I believe the console has taken the gaming world now. But there are some games I prefer to play on PC though :P
0 x
Join #MalcolmsRegime

- Support the government that freed us all from the evil cat ruler.

Kaynil
Citizen

PC or console?

Postby Kaynil » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:31 am

It used to be easier for me to answer as back in the day the consoles were plug and play. I also remember some cool games for the PC took long to download and update. Or had the monthly subscription fee. I liked to just buy the game and then put the game turn on the console and get straight to it.

However that is changing and now consoles are adopting those PC practices as technology advances. You buy a game and require multiple updates before you can start your file, some of them save in the cloud and some consoles require you to be always connected in order to save your progress and global achievements.

For me a lot comes with the games themselves, having grown with Nintendo and Sony, I am loyal to some of those exclusive franchises I cannot experiment on PC and I rather not to miss. That said, I think PC gaming has its charms and some game genres work way better on them like shooters and multi-keys RPGs.

In the end, it is about feeling comfortable with what you're doing and enjoying your games. I don't care much about having the latest experience, I am used to wait until they are not longer the latest and become affordable, so in that regards I don't care about which one has the bets specs, as in the end I am for the games, if you have a game to recommend me I'd try it in whatever medium I am able to afford be it console or computer, heck even mobile. That is just the medium.
0 x

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “General Gaming”