I don't want to run a forum anymore

Talk about your favorite subject: yourself! Rants, raves, celebrations, anecdotes, etc. are all welcome.
Kaynil
Citizen
Cash on hand: Locked

Postby Kaynil » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:59 am

I am relieved I was able to find the forum. I wouldn't have known of this in time. :<

From what I see, all you need is someone who runs the forum for you. You want us to hang around but keeping a forum is having a negative impact, then maybe if you had a right hand being the one ensuring things ran smoothly it could help you out. Well, just an idea.

I think you're among friends and no of us wants you to feel anxious because of the community. Take it easy. :D
1 x

Princess MeowsePad
Keeper of Mr. Obons

Postby Princess MeowsePad » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:47 am

Kaynil wrote:Source of the post I am relieved I was able to find the forum. I wouldn't have known of this in time. :<

From what I see, all you need is someone who runs the forum for you. You want us to hang around but keeping a forum is having a negative impact, then maybe if you had a right hand being the one ensuring things ran smoothly it could help you out. Well, just an idea.

I think you're among friends and no of us wants you to feel anxious because of the community. Take it easy. :D

Thank you, Kaynil. :)
0 x
#shrimpapioverthrow

Ashley
Citizen

Postby Ashley » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:40 pm

Princess MeowsePad wrote:Source of the post I'm literally on the verge of tears as I'm writing this. I don't want to run a forum anymore for reasons that I don't want to explain fully here, but I don't want to make you all angry with me for wasting your time. I've done this so many times. My mental state and emotional state are not stable enough to do this anymore. Would you guys hate me if I shut the forum down? I really love having a place where we can all coexist and stay in contact, but it's just the forum part of it that's taking a toll on my mental state. Is there any way we could remain in contact without a forum? I love all of you, but I'm just not sure if I can keep doing this. I'm so sorry. Please tell me what I should do.

Princess MeowsePad wrote:Source of the post Thanks, guys. :) The forum is staying open.

Don't feel pressured to keep the forum open, MeowsePad. And in case you've forgotten, when I first started as a forum owner, I was the exact same way, only worse. It was more than just keeping a forum open for me, it was the indecision of what host to stay with. I was almost banned from some forums in the past because I couldn't decide whether or not to keep a site open. I just hope and pray the same thing doesn't happen to you, because, unfortunately, there's a few sites out there that don't take this kind of thing lightly. Like the others, though, I will gladly accept your decision. Worse comes to worse, you could always become a moderator on my forum if you'd like.
1 x

Princess MeowsePad
Keeper of Mr. Obons

Postby Princess MeowsePad » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:32 pm

Thanks for the kind offer, Ashley. :)
1 x
#shrimpapioverthrow

gamerzreef
Citizen

Postby gamerzreef » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:17 pm

Man please do not scare me like that Princess.
0 x

Owner & Founder of Gamerz Reef http://www.gamerzreef.com
Owner & Founder of My Software Hut http://www.mysoftwarehut.com/
Owner & Founder of Blu Flux Inc https://www.blufluxinc.com/
Owner & Founder of Stax Auto http://www.staxauto.com/

Princess MeowsePad
Keeper of Mr. Obons

Postby Princess MeowsePad » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:59 pm

gamerzreef wrote:Source of the post Man please do not scare me like that Princess.

Sorry! I didn't mean to scare anybody. D:
1 x
#shrimpapioverthrow

Ashley
Citizen

Postby Ashley » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Princess MeowsePad wrote:Source of the post
gamerzreef wrote:Source of the post Man please do not scare me like that Princess.

If it would help your situation any, I would be more than happy to do an active/active exchange with this forum, since I'm here a lot anyway?
1 x

Princess MeowsePad
Keeper of Mr. Obons

Postby Princess MeowsePad » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:15 am

Ashley wrote:Source of the post
Princess MeowsePad wrote:Source of the post

If it would help your situation any, I would be more than happy to do an active/active exchange with this forum, since I'm here a lot anyway?

I can't commit to one at this time, but I will check out your forum soon! :)
1 x
#shrimpapioverthrow

Was This Topic Useful?

Return to “Personal Discussion”